We are following all necessary province and local health department guidelines.
We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures including, but not limited to:
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touch points on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, party rooms and bathrooms.
- All Team Members and guests over the age of 5 required to wear a face covering/mask with some exceptions.
- Guests are not required to wear masks while eating or drinking in the café area. Kids are not required to wear a mask in the play area.
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation signs posted throughout the park.
- We have adjusted our capacity for a maximum of 10 people based on local guidelines, not including staff members
- And lastly…