Funnery Party Guidelines
We want to ensure that your stay with us is as safe and thrilling as possible!
- We are a NUT Safe environment. If you decide to bring in outside food, please ensure it is Nut Free.
- Socks are mandatory for both children and adults. No shoes are allowed on carpeted area. Socks may purchased at front desk.
- We do our best to schedule a 30 minute window between parties. At this time the staff ensures that the room is clean and ready for the next event.
- Number of confirmed children cannot exceed 40 for the upstairs party room and 25 for the downstairs party room.
- We require confirmation of your party numbers and food choice 1 week prior to your party. We will always call to collect this information, so rest easy.
- • Standard party length is 2 hours. You can coordinate with Funnery Party Consultants to arrive early and set up your party, but early access is dependent on the party schedule for that day.
- Be prepared to vacate the party room at the end of your allotted time to allow staff to clean up for the next party. In certain cases, you are permitted to remain in the cafe after the end of your party. Please connect with Funnery staff to see if this is applicable in your situation.
- You are responsible for removing all your personal belongings from the party room.
- Absolutely no smoking permitted
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited unless your party has purchased a special alcohol license through the Funnery. Please ask our staff for more details.